Join us for this special webinar featuring two of the most anticipated talks from this year's European Peak of Data Integration Conference, the largest FME User Conference to date. Whether you're a seasoned FME user or new to the world of data integration, these presentations will provide valuable insights and practical tips to elevate your data workflows. Featured talks will include:
1. Unlocking Eurostat's Rich Data Resources with FME by Jan Bliki, European Environment Agency (FME Customer) & Ulf Månsson, Sweco (FME Platnum Partner)
- Dive deep into Eurostat's vast data resources and learn how FME simplifies access and pre-processing
- Gain insights from the collaboration between EEA and Sweco in the newly developed reader by the EEA, allowing effortless Eurostat website data access
- See firsthand how FME can empower you to effortlessly harness data for your projects
2. Deploy your FME integration through Azure Pipelines in 10 minutes by Martin Koch, Avineon–Tensing (FME Silver Partner)
- Discover how to streamline your FME workflows by integrating them into Azure Pipelines, enabling automated deployment and testing.
- Learn from FME experts as they demonstrate the seamless integration of FME into your development and operations toolchain.
- Explore real-world examples and best practices to accelerate your FME projects.
This encore-style webinar will equip you with the knowledge and skills to make the most of FME for seamless data access and advanced integration. Don't miss this opportunity to learn from FME experts and join a community of data integration enthusiasts. Register now to secure your spot!
Wednesday, October 11, 2023
8:00am-9:00am PDT, 11:00am-12:00pm EDT
(Check your time zone)
Jan Bliki, European Environment Agency
Ulf Månsson, Sweco
Martin Koch, Avineon–Tensing