How Utilities can Improve Operations using Data Integration Workflows
Utility companies need to process and distribute information for a variety of scenarios, including design and planning, operational efficiency, cross-team communication, asset management, outage and leak management, distribution network maintenance, and sharing data with the public and stakeholders.
Data integration workflows can automatically handle all of this, freeing up your time and resources so you can focus on other tasks.
In this webinar, we’ll discuss 5 workflows that utility companies around the world are implementing, using real case studies as inspiration:
1. Synchronizing data across systems and formats, e.g. for internal operations or distribution network maintenance.
2. Data validation and quality control.
3. Data migration, e.g. to the Esri Utility Network, CAD-GIS migrations, or other systems.
4. Delivering and distributing critical information.
5. Embracing new technologies for innovation, e.g. smart grids, drones, AR.