Benefits of Certification
As an FME Certified Trainer, you'll enjoy all of these benefits:
- Official certificate confirming your FME Certified Trainer accreditation
- Optional listing in the Certification Wall of Fame to increase your market visibility
- Exclusive badge for your user profile in the FME Community
- High-resolution version of FME Certified Trainer logo, suitable for print or web
Steps to Certification
Determine If You Qualify
This certification is open to any current FME Certified Professional who works for an organization that is currently a Safe Software Partner and has led or assisted in FME training.
Submit Your Application
Your application must include:
- References from 2 clients or trainees who you have provided training to within the last two years.
- Any additional training feedback that you would like us to consider.
Book and Complete Your Training Audit
New FME Certified Trainers are required to complete a 1 hour training audit with Safe Software. Please book a time that works best for you.
The application process can take up to 3 weeks. Once we have received your completed exam, spoken to your references, and have reviewed your course feedback, we will contact you about the status of your certification.
If you have any questions during this process, please do not hesitate to reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.