By using the artificial intelligence functionality in FME software (“AI Features”), you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to the following:
- Use of AI Features is at your risk and discretion.
- AI Features use third-party AI services, Azure OpenAI and OpenAI. Safe Software does not warrant, endorse, or assume liability for (a) the functionality of third-party AI services; or (b) the availability, reliability, or accuracy of the output or response returned by the AI Feature (“Output”). You are solely responsible for evaluating the accuracy of any Output.
- AI Features are provided to enhance your productivity when using FME Software. You may not use AI Features to generate Output intended to inflict harm on individuals or society or that otherwise violates the usage policies of Azure OpenAI or OpenAI.
- By using AI Features, you agree that Safe Software may collect input, usage, feedback, Output, and modified Output data and use such data for internal research and development, including internal training of AI models. You retain all other intellectual property rights to the Output.
- Do not submit any personal information as part of your input or prompt or in any feedback comments when using AI Features.
- In addition to the feedback mechanism embedded in AI Features, you may provide any additional feedback regarding AI Features by submitting a support case to Safe Software.
- Safe Software retains the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue AI Features at any time at its sole discretion.
Last Updated: August 22, 2023